All donations, whatever their size and regularity, are much appreciated and enable us to offer continued support to disadvantaged young people in West Berkshire.
You can give a regular or single donation via the links below, or you may wish to give a single donation via our project on The Good Exchange platform where your donation may be doubled!
To go to our project on the Good Exchange click the button below.
“The support from Young People and Children First has made me a much stronger, confident person and has helped me along the journey of becoming an adult.
About Your Donations, Where & How They are used
- All house monthly costs and maintenance
- Young person activities
- Young person welfare costs
- Young person therapy
- Projects with Young people, gardening, Christmas workshops, work experiences etc
- Staff costs including training and welfare
- Office running costs, incl volunteer expenses.
- Preparing for acquiring a new house