Having a clear out? we might be able to use what you don’t need. All donations, whatever their size, are much appreciated and enable us to offer continued support to disadvantaged young people in West Berkshire.
There are 4 Giving Options
Having a clear out?
If you have any new goods that we might be able to sell on our fundraising tombola, or used items that are still in very good condition which could be used in our charity houses, please do get in touch.
Support us while you shop
YPACF is now registered as a charity with AMAZON SMILE so you can support us when you order items online from Amazon;
– Click on the link below
– Buy items in the usual way
– Amazon Smile will donate a small percentage to us.
Please share this link to Amazon Smile with all your friends so we can continue to support the vulnerable young adults in our care.
Donate from our wish list
Click on the list to see items we are currently looking for.
Donate unwanted items and we get money
You can also now help us by donating books, DVDs etc. to ZIFFIT to raise funds for YPACF.
– Sort out any unwanted books, CDs, DVDs or games.
– Get a value for the items via Ziffit and arrange a collection with them (safe social distancing will be observed).
– Ziffit will then transfer the total value to a Virgin Money Giving account.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about our charity, Young People & Children First. We look forward to hearing from you and will respond to you as soon as we can.
7 Venture West
Greenham Business Park,
Berkshire, RG19 6HX