While most people need to stay at home, our fundraising activities are really affected and so we have been looking for new ideas to help raise money to support our vital work with care leavers and young homeless.
YPACF is now registered as a charity with AMAZON SMILE so you can support us when you order items online from Amazon;
- Click on the link below
- Buy items in the usual way
- Amazon Smile will donate a small percentage to us.
Please share this link to Amazon Smile with all your friends so we can continue to support the vulnerable young adults in our care.
You can also now help us by donating books, DVDs etc. to ZIFFIT to raise funds for YPACF.
- Sort out any unwanted books, CDs, DVDs or games.
- Get a value for the items via Ziffit and arrange a collection with them (safe social distancing will be observed).
- Ziffit will then transfer the total value to a Virgin Money Giving account.
For more information and to register for a Virgin Money Giving account to receive the funds see https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/g…/worldofbooks/charities/…
Our ‘More than a roof’ project is also still open for donations on the Good Exchange website here and we are really grateful for any donations you are able to make to help us reach our target. Your donations will also be match funded by the Greenham Trust.
Thank you for your support.